Five Dominating Advertising Approaches Dealing with Recession
TrendsSpotting research presented in this report was conducted on advertising campaigns featuring throughout year 2008 until 2009 Super Bowl.
By analyzing many brand promise approaches – TrendsSpotting has profiled five main strategies dealing with recession.
In this report we present the actual campaigns falling under each strategy and discuss their advantages and risks. Introducing research on past recessions, and the views of distinguished marketing analysts will allow a deep understanding of the challenges advertising is facing today.
In the Report “Five Dominating Advertising Approaches Dealing with Recession” TrendsSpotting provides business insights for advertising strategists seeking an optimal approach to manage brands in times of recession.
The Report by Chapters:
1. Recession’s Influence on Advertising 2008-2009:
Introducing Five Dominant Advertising Approaches Dealing with Recession 2008-2009
2. What’s next? What should be considered while dealing with recession in the coming months?
3. Market shares and advertising budgets spent during recessions:
* Independent studies on advertising spent during recessions
* Marketing analysts views on advertising during recession
* Recession success stories
4. Advertising during the Great Depression: Historic Overview
5. References: Studies on advertising during recession; Recession effect on advertising messages world wide
Case-studies presented in this report:
Allstate Insurance, American Express, Brooks Brothers, Bud Light, CareerBuilder.com, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Coca-Cola, Coors Light, Denny’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, Fidelity, HBO, Hyundai, Jif, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Target, Travelocity, Wal-Mart, Western Union.
TrendsSpotting.com is a Trends Research company. Using unique research 2.0 methodologies we identify key industry trends and compile them to marketing insights. TrendsSpotting.com offers dedicated Trend Research Reports according to need and publishes syndicated Trend Reports.
read more on TrendsSpotting.com